Lean On Me Foundation was founded sixteen (16) years ago purposely to help support the needy and deprived children of mother Ghana and Africa as a whole.
Lean On Me Foundation is an NGO registered by the Department of Social Welfare, Ghana with the registration number: D.S.W /6714 and General Business Registrar, Ghana under the companies Act 1963 ( Act 179) having complied with the provisions of Sections 27 and 28 of the companies Act. LOMEF is issued with Certificate of Incorporation and Certificate to Commence Business. Certificate number: CG145122015
LOMEF is also registered in the state of Maryland, USA as an NGO and is awaiting it’s Federal approval with the 501c3 (Tax Exempt ID Number).
- Out of our vision, the aim and objective of LOMEF is to bring value-based education and health care to the less privileged sections of our society.
- To transform our society by helping and encouraging our children to contribute to the progress of our dear mother Ghana.
- To try as much as we can to reach the educational needs and the social welfare of every child across mother Ghana.
- Besides education, LOMEF also centers on primary health care of our school-going child and the elderly in our society.
- Focusing on girl child education, LOMEF plans to conduct community training programs for our girls to help develop them to be self sufficient in society.
LOMEF NGO seeks to promote and provide every necessary assistance that it can to adequately ensure that educationally, morally, spiritually and psychologically, deprived and needy children in our society are well catered for and also to be able to set up a well furnished health centre to cater for the less privileged who cannot afford quality health care.
LOMEF has thus acquired three pieces of land to establish an orphanage to shelter and mould these young and brilliant children who are referred to as our future leaders.
MOTTO: Together we grow