From a humble beginning during those 16 years, Lean On Me Foundation (LOMEF) has sponsored the education of 18 students from primary up to their university level and this include Christian children who were discovered to be brilliant but needy. LOMEF has also paid for the medical insurance of more than 300 parents who could not afford it, and still taking care of 40 orphans and the abused.
- Adopted a Kindergarten Classroom block of Abdul Samad Memorial Islamic School in Kumasi by renovating, painting and providing sitting desks to make it more study friendly.
- Paid the medical bills of a breast cancer patient at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for her to undergo an operation.
- Paid for the NHIS cards of over 150 school children of Afia Kobi Primary Sch. Nurul Islam Sch., Ansar El Islam primary Sch., etc.
- Honoured about 300 Muslim girls Senior High School graduates.
- Sponsored and with the collaboration of Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, the onchology Department undertook breast screening and awareness for over 700 women in the Kumasi Metropolis.